Report NEP-FDG-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Growth effects of foreign direct investment and economic policy reforms in Latin America," MPRA Paper 14133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kin-Boon Tang & Hui-Boon Tan, 2008. "Financial Intermediary Development and Output Fluctuations: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis on ASEAN-5 Plus 3," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2008-06, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- David Haugh & Patrice Ollivaud & David Turner, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Banking Crises in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 683, OECD Publishing.
- Cuong Le Van & Tu-Anh Nguyen, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity, Saving Rate and Learning-by-Doing in Growth Process," Working Papers 08, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Theodore Palivos & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2009. "Intergenerational Complementarities in Education and the Relationship between Growth and Volatility," Discussion Paper Series 2009_05, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Mar 2009.
- Meixing DAI & Moïse SIDIROPOULOS, 2009. "Money growth rule and macro-financial stability under inflation-targeting regime," Working Papers of BETA 2009-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Eduardo Zepeda, 2009. "Confronting Crises: Learning From Labour Markets in the Past," One Pager 80, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Balázs Égert & Tomasz Kozluk & Douglas Sutherland, 2009. "Infrastructure and Growth: Empirical Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 685, OECD Publishing.
- Eckhard Hein, 2009. "A (Post-) Keynesian perspective on "financialisation"," IMK Studies 01-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Mário A. P. M. Silva, 2009. "A Model of Growth with Intertemporal Knowledge Externalities, Augmented with Contemporaneous Knowledge Externalities," FEP Working Papers 315, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.