Report NEP-FDG-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark A. Carlson & Thomas B. King & Kurt F. Lewis, 2009. "Distress in the financial sector and economic activity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chiara Coluzzi & Annalisa Ferrando & Carmen Martínez-Carrascal, 2009. "Financing obstacles and growth: An analysis for euro area non-financial corporations," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0836, Banco de Espa�a.
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2008. "Agglomeration and Growth with Endogenous Expenditure Shares," Working Paper CRENoS 200820, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A. & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2009. "Remittances and economic growth in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Impact of the human capital development," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46751, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tatom, John, 2009. "The Superlative Recession and economic policies," MPRA Paper 13115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Higgins, Matthew & Young, Andrew & Levy, Daniel, 2009. "Federal, State, and Local Governments: Evaluating their Separate Roles in US Growth," MPRA Paper 13094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez, Ramon E., 2008. ""Sustainable" Economic Growth: The Ominous Potency of Structural Change," Working Papers 46592, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.