Report NEP-FDG-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark A. Carlson & Thomas B. King & Kurt F. Lewis, 2009. "Distress in the financial sector and economic activity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2009-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chiara Coluzzi & Annalisa Ferrando & Carmen Martínez-Carrascal, 2009. "Financing obstacles and growth: An analysis for euro area non-financial corporations," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0836, Banco de Espa�a.
- F. Cerina & F. Mureddu, 2008. "Agglomeration and Growth with Endogenous Expenditure Shares," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 200820, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A. & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2009. "Remittances and economic growth in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Impact of the human capital development," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 46751, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tatom, John, 2009. "The Superlative Recession and economic policies," MPRA Paper 13115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Higgins, Matthew & Young, Andrew & Levy, Daniel, 2009. "Federal, State, and Local Governments: Evaluating their Separate Roles in US Growth," MPRA Paper 13094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez, Ramon E., 2008. ""Sustainable" Economic Growth: The Ominous Potency of Structural Change," Working Papers, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics 46592, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.