Report NEP-FDG-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fan, Xuejun & Jacobs, Jan & Lensink, Robert, 2005. "Chicken or egg: financial development and economic growth in China, 1992-2004," CCSO Working Papers, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research 200509, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Tung Liu & Kui-Wai Li, 2005. "Disparity in Factor Contributions between Coastal and Inner Provinces in Post-reform China," Working Papers, Ball State University, Department of Economics 200502, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Juan Ignacio Pena & Rosa Rodriguez, 2006. "On The Economic Link Between Asset Prices And Real Activity," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb063209, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa.
- Gatti, Roberta & Love, Inessa, 2006. "Does access to credit improve productivity ? Evidence from Bulgarian firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3921, The World Bank.
- Catrinescu, Natalia & Leon-Ledesma, Miguel & Piracha, Matloob & Quillin, Bryce, 2006. "Remittances, Institutions and Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2139, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward S. Knotek II, 2006. "Regime changes and monetary stagflation," Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City RWP 06-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.