Report NEP-EXP-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Choi, Syngjoo & Lee, Jungmin & Lee, Sokbae & Choi, Kyunghui, 2013. "Do Institutions Affect Social Preferences? Evidence from Divided Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 7567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luca Corazzini & Christopher Cotton & Paola Valbonesi, 2013. "Too many charities? Insight from an experiment with multiple public goods and contribution thresholds," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0171, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Jens Großer & Michael Seebauer, 2013. "The curse of uninformed voting: An experimental study," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 64, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Paul Ronald Johnson, 2013. "A Classroom Financal Market Experiment," Working Papers, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics 2013-01, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2013. "A political theory of Russian orthodoxy: Evidence from public goods experiments," Discussion Papers, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics 2013/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Valeria Faralla & Alessandro Innocenti & Stefano Taddei & Eva Venturini, 2013. "Physiological Responses to Stressful Work Situations in Low-Immersive Virtual Environments," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 047, University of Siena.
- Busetta, Giovanni & Fiorillo, Fabio & Visalli, Emanuela, 2013. "Searching for a job is a beauty contest," MPRA Paper 49392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Larue & Mohamed Jeddy & Sébastien Pouliot, 2013. "On the Number of Bidders and Auction Performance: when More Means Less," Cahiers de recherche CREATE, CREATE 2013-4, CREATE.
- Gregory Pavlov, 2013. "Correlated Equilibria and Communication Equilibria in All-pay Auctions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics 20132, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.