Report NEP-EXP-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Korenok Oleg & Edward L. Millner & Laura Razzolini, 2013. "Taking, Giving, and Impure Altruism in Dictator Games," Working Papers 1301, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bradler, Christiane & Dur, Robert & Neckermann, Susanne & Non, Arjan, 2013. "Employee recognition and performance: A field experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Uri Gneezy & Alex Imas & Kristóf Madarász, 2012. "Conscience Accounting: Emotional Dynamics and Social Behavior," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2012/563, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- PALHAZI CUERVO, Daniel & GOOS, Peter & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2013. "An iterated local search algorithm for the construction of large scale D-optimal experimental designs," Working Papers 2013006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Björn Bartling & Ernst Fehr & Holger Herz, 2013. "The intrinsic value of decision rights," ECON - Working Papers 120, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Heinrich H. Nax & Maxwell N. Burton-Chellew & Stuart A. West & H. Peyton Young, 2013. "Learning in a Black Box," PSE Working Papers hal-00817201, HAL.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Jimmy MartÃnez-Correa & J. Todd Swarthout & Eric R. Ulm, 2013. "Scoring Rules for Subjective Probability Distributions," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2013-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Treich, Nicolas, 2012. "Heterogeneous Beliefs and Prediction Market Accuracy," IDEI Working Papers 775, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chowdhury, Subhasish & Lee, Dongryul & Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "Top Guns May Not Fire: Best-Shot Group Contests with Group-Specific Public Good Prizes," MPRA Paper 46654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaurab Aryal & Dong-Hyuk Kim, 2013. "Emprical Relevance of Ambiguity in First Price Auction Models," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-607, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Chad Kendall & Tommaso Nannicini & Francesco Trebbi, 2013. "How Do Voters Respond to Information? Evidence from a Randomized Campaign," NBER Working Papers 18986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kilduff, Gavin J. & Anderson, Cameron & Willer, Robb, 2013. "Consensus and Contribution: Shared Status Hierarchies Promote Group Success," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt77q7n684, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Amalia Di Girolamo & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten I. Lau & J. Todd Swarthout, 2013. "Characterizing Financial and Statistical Literacy," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2013-04, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Thomas M. Eisenbach & Martin C. Schmalz, 2013. "Up close it feels dangerous: 'anxiety' in the face of risk," Staff Reports 610, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.