Report NEP-EXP-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Zetland & Marina Della Giusta, 2011. "Focal Points, Gender Norms and Reciprocation in Public Good Games," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2011-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Marco Castillo & Michael Carter, 2011. "Behavioral Responses to Natural Disasters," Working Papers 1026, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Christian Kellner & Gerhard Riener, 2011. "Ambiguity aversion as a reason to choose tournaments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-033, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Laura María Gómez-Ruiz & David Naranjo-Gil & Concepción Álvarez-Dardet Espejo, 2011. "Management Control System Use and Team Commitment," Working Papers 11.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Present and Future of Game Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1808, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.