Report NEP-EXP-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Lee, Min, 2011. "Can tailored communications motivate volunteers? A field experiment," MPRA Paper 30343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1937484 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kocher, Martin G. & Pahlke, Julius & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2011. "Tempus Fugit: Time Pressure in Risky Decisions," Discussion Papers in Economics 12221, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Shachat, Jason & Srivinasan, Anand, 2011. "Informational price cascades and non-aggregation of asymmetric information in experimental asset markets," MPRA Paper 30308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikos Nikiforakis & Charles N. Noussair & Tom Wilkening, 2011. "Normative Conflict & Feuds: The Limits of Self-Enforcement," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1120, The University of Melbourne.
- Glenn W. Harrison, 2011. "Experimental Methods and the Welfare Evaluation of Policy Lotteries," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-08, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Topi Miettinen & Olli Ropponen & Pekka Sääskilahti, 2011. "Gambling for the Upper Hand - Settlement Negotiations in the Lab," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2011. "Indiscriminate Discrimination : A correspondence Test for Ethnic Homophily in the Chicago Labor Market," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00587674, HAL.
- Helen Mitchell & Nikos Nikiforakis, 2011. "Mixing the Carrots with the Sticks: Are Punishment and Reward Substitutes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1119, The University of Melbourne.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Jianying Qiu & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2011. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Thomas de Haan & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2011. "Money talks? An Experimental Investigation of Cheap Talk and Burned Money," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-069/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sander Onderstal & Arthur J.C. Schram & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2011. "Bidding to give in the Field: Door-to-Door Fundraisers had it right from the Start," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-070/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 10 Nov 2011.