Report NEP-EXP-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joffily, Mateus & Masclet, David & Noussair, Charles N. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 5592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shaun P. Hargreaves Heap & Daniel John Zizzo, 2011. "Emotions and Chat in a Financial Markets Experiment," Working Paper Series 10, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Roberto Galbiati & Karl Schlag & Joel van der Weele, 2011. "Sanctions that Signal: an Experiment," Vienna Economics Papers 1107, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Kurtis Swope & Pamela Schmitt & John Cadigan & Patrick Wayland, 2011. "An Experimental Dynamic Public Goods Game with Carryover," Departmental Working Papers 32, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Kaushik Basu & Leonardo Becchetti & Luca Stanca, 2011. "Experiments with the Traveler's Dilemma: Welfare, Strategic Choice and Implicit Collusion," CEIS Research Paper 188, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Mar 2011.
- Nieken, Petra & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2011. "Repeated moral hazard and contracts with memory: A laboratory experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bereket Kebede & Daniel John Zizzo, 2011. "Envy and Agricultural Innovation: An Experimental Case Study from Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alessandro Tavoni & Astrid Dannenberg & Giorgos Kallis & Andreas LÃ¶schel, 2011. "Inequality, Communication and the Avoidance of Disastrous Climate Change," CCEP Working Papers 1103, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- D. Urbig & G.U. Weitzel & S. Rosenkranz & A. van Witteloostuijn, 2011. "Exploiting opportunities at all cost? Entrepreneurial intent and externalities," Working Papers 11-05, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bosch, Mariano & Carnero, M. Angeles & Farré, Lídia, 2011. "Rental Housing Discrimination and the Persistence of Ethnic Enclaves," IZA Discussion Papers 5583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Volk, Stefan & Thoeni, Christian & Ruigrok, Winfried, 2011. "Temporal stability and psychological foundations of cooperation preferences," Economics Working Paper Series 1101, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Ermisch, John & Gambetta, Diego, 2011. "The Long Shadow of Income on Trustworthiness," IZA Discussion Papers 5585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2011. "Social Mobility and Redistributive Taxation," Working Papers social_mobility_and_redis, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Vikström, Johan & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2011. "The Relative Efficiency of Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence From a Social Experiment and Non-Parametric Methods," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2011:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Bhattacharjee, Subhra & Kling, Catherine L., 2011. "Capturing Preferences Under Incomplete Scenarios Using Elicited Choice Probabilities," Staff General Research Papers 32626, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.