Report NEP-EXP-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klein, Daniel & Pan, Xiaofei & Houser, Daniel & Schwarz, Gonzalo, 2011. "Experiment on the Demand for Encompassment," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 163, The Ratio Institute.
- Rebecca Morton & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik WengstrÃ¶m, 2011. "Income and Ideology: How Personality Traits, Cognitive Abilities, and Education Shape Political Attitudes," Discussion Papers 11-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Brice Corgnet & Praveen Kujal & David Porter, 2011. "The Effect of Reliability, Content and Timing of Public Announcements on Asset Trading Behavior," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 11-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Brice Corgnet & Praveen Kujal & David Porter, 2011. "Reaction to Public Information in Markets: How Much Does Ambiguity Matter?," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 11-01, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Fehr, Ernst & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Sutter, Matthias, 2011. "The Development of Egalitarianism, Altruism, Spite and Parochialism in Childhood and Adolescence," IZA Discussion Papers 5530, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2011. "'Hiding behind a small cake' in a newspaper dictator game," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 51, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Steven J. Humphrey & Elke Renner, 2011. "The social costs of responsibility," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2011-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Yoichi Hizen & Keisuke Kawata & Masaru Sasaki, 2011. "An Experimental Test of a Collective Search Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Simone Alfarano & Andrea Morone & Eva Camacho, 2011. "The role of public and private information in a laboratory financial market," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2011-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Leibbrandt, Andreas & LÃ³pez-PÃ©rez, RaÃºl, 2011. "Individual Heterogeneity in Punishment and Reward," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2011/01, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Marco Mantovani & Georg Kirchsteiger & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Limited Farsightedness in Network Formation," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 2013/76051, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alfonso Rosa GarcÃa & Hubert Janos Kiss & Ismael RodrÃguez Lara, 2011. "On the effects of deposit insurance and observability on bank runs: an experimental study," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2011-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jan-Erik LÃƒÂ¶nnqvist & Markku Verkasalo & Gari Walkowitz & Philipp C. Wichardt, 2011. "Measuring Individual Risk Attitudes in the Lab: Task or Ask? An Empirical Comparison," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences 02-03, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Nadine ChalÃŸ, 2011. "The Winner's Curse under Behavioral Institutions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.