Report NEP-EXP-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Stanca & Marco Gui & Marcello Gallucci, 2011. "Attracted but Unsatisfied: The Effects of Arousing Content on Television Consumption Choices," Working Papers 203, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00565157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hubert Janoss Kiss & Ismael Rodriguez Lara & Alfonso Rosa Garcia, 2011. "On the Effects of Deposit Insurance and Observability on Bank Runs: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0211, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas & Tinch, Dugald, 2010. "Differences between Decision and Experienced Utility: An Investigation using the Choice Experiment method," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Tongkui, Yu & Shu-Heng, Chen & Honggang, Li, 2011. "Social Norm, Costly Punishment and the Evolution to Cooperation," MPRA Paper 28741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco D'Amuri, 2011. "Monetary incentives vs. monitoring in addressing absenteeism: experimental evidence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 787, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zieseniß, Roland & Ernst, Tanja, 2011. "Ökonomische Laborexperimente als Instrument der Agrarpolitik - Anayse am Beispiel einer Untersuchung genossenschaftlicher Unternehmen im Mengenwettbewerb," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-462, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.