Report NEP-EXP-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borgloh, Sarah & Dannenberg, Astrid & Aretz, Bodo, 2010. "On the construction of social preferences in lab experiments," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-085, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Vitezslav Babicky & Andreas Ortmann & Silvester Van Koten, 2010. "Fairness in Risky Environments: Theory and Evidence," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp419, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Sander Onderstal, 2010. "Collusion and the Choice of Auction: An Experimental Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-120/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Mar 2013.
- Natalia Shestakova, 2010. "Overcoming Consumer Biases in the Choice of Pricing Schemes: A Lab Experiment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp418, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Großer, Jens & Reuben, Ernesto & Tymula, Agnieszka, 2010. "Tacit Lobbying Agreements: An Experimental Study," IZA Discussion Papers 5332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip S. Babcock & John L. Hartman, 2010. "Networks and Workouts: Treatment Size and Status Specific Peer Effects in a Randomized Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 16581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustavo Adolfo Caballero Orozco, 2010. "Risk Preferences Under Extreme Poverty: A Field Experiment," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007717, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Andreas Freytag & Werner Güth & Hannes Koppel & Leo Wangler, 2010. "Is Regulation by Milestones Efficiency Enhancing? - An Experimental Study of Environmental Protection -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-086, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Thomas Buser, 2010. "Handedness predicts Social Preferences: Evidence connecting the Lab to the Field," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-119/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sproten, Alec & Diener, Carsten & Fiebach, Christian & Schwieren, Christiane, 2010. "Aging and decision making: How aging affects decisions under uncertainty," Working Papers 0508, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Armantier, Olivier & Treich, Nicolas, 2010. "Eliciting Beliefs: Proper Scoring Rules, Incentives, Stakes and Hedging," IDEI Working Papers 643, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Jeffrey Carpenter, 2010. "Risk Attitudes and Well-being in Latin America," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007718, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jan-Erik LÃ¶nnqvist & Markku Verkasalo & Gari Walkowitz, 2010. "It pays to pay - Big Five personality influences on co-operative behaviour in an incentivized and hypothetical prisoner's dilemma game," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 01-05, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenasl & Anna Dreber & Emma von Essen & Eva Ranehill, 2010. "Gender Differences in Competitiveness and Risk Taking: Comparing Children in Colombia and Sweden," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007719, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Conard, Maureen & Marsh, Robert, 2010. "Single and Multiple Interruptions Increase Task Completion Time, But Don’t Affect Stress, Pressure or Flow," Working Papers 2010002, Sacred Heart University, John F. Welch College of Business.
- Achtnicht, Martin, 2010. "Do environmental benefits matter? A choice experiment among house owners in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-094, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Blanco, Mariana & López Bóo, Florencia, 2010. "ICT Skills and Employment: A Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).