Report NEP-EXP-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Güth, Werner & Schosser, Stephan, 2010. "Voluntary contributing in a neighborhood public good game: An experimental study," Working Paper Series in Economics 11, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Kariv, Shachar & Schotter, Andrew, 2010. "Network Architecture and Mutual Monitoring in Public Goods Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 5307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Nathalie Etchart-Vincent, 2010. "Cooperation, the power of a single word. Some experimental evidence on wording and gender effects in a Game of Chicken," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10080, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Guillaume Hollard & Sébastien Massoni & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2010. "Subjective beliefs formation and elicitation rules : experimental evidence," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10088, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kroll, Eike Benjamin & Müller, Holger & Vogt, Bodo, 2010. "Experimental evidence of context-dependent preferences in risk-free settings," Working Paper Series in Economics 12, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- James Andreoni & William T. Harbaugh, 2010. "Unexpected Utility: Experimental Tests of Five Key Questions about Preferences over Risk," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2010-14, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 03 Apr 2010.
- Farzana Afridi & Sherry Xin Li & Yufei Ren, 2010. "Social Identity and Inequality--The Impact of China’s Hukou System," Working papers 190, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1644421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "The Attack and Defense of Weakest-Link Networks," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1256, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Rey-Biel, Pedro & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2010. "The Emergence of Male Leadership in Competitive Environments," IZA Discussion Papers 5300, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fruteau, C., 2010. "Biological markets in the everyday lives of mangabeys and vervets: An observational and experimental study," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4378357, Tilburg University.
- David Rietzke & Brian Roberson, 2010. "The Robustness of ‘Enemy-of-My-Enemy-is-My-Friend’ Alliances," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1258, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario & Slonim, Robert, 2010. "Will There Be Blood? Incentives And Substitution Effects In Pro-Social Behavior," Working Papers 2010-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Cleave, Blair L. & Nikiforakis, Nikos & Slonim, Robert, 2010. "Is There Selection Bias in Laboratory Experiments?," Working Papers 2010-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.