Report NEP-EXP-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenz Goette & David Huffman & Stephan Meier & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Group Membership, Competition, and Altruistic versus Antisocial Punishment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Army Groups," Working Papers 2010-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Andersson, Ola & Holm, Håkan J., 2010. "Free-riding on Communication: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2010:10, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 03 Mar 2011.
- Cherry, Josh & Salant, Stephen & Uler, Neslihan, 2010. "Size Matters (in Output-Sharing Groups): Voting to End the Tragedy of the Commons," Discussion Papers dp-10-43, Resources For the Future.
- Dreber, Anna & Rand, David G. & Garcia, Justin R. & Wernerfelt, Nils & Lum, J. Koji & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2010. "Dopamine and Risk Preferences in Different Domains," SIFR Research Report Series 71, Institute for Financial Research.
- Li King King, 2010. "Thinking in Chinese vs. Thinking in English: Social Preference and Risk Attitudes of Multicultural Minds," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Marco Faravelli & Luca Stanca, 2010. "When Less is More: Rationing and Rent Dissipation in Stochastic Contests," Working Papers 197, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Jose Apesteguia & Patricia Funk & Nagore Iriberri, 2010. "Promoting rule compliance in daily-life: Evidence from a randomized field experiment in the public libraries of Barcelona," Economics Working Papers 1231, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2011.
- Aseem Brahma & Sanmay Das & Malik Magdon-Ismail, 2010. "Comparing Prediction Market Structures, With an Application to Market Making," Papers 1009.1446, arXiv.org.
- Luca Corazzini & Filippo Pavesi & Beatrice Petrovich & Luca Stanca, 2010. "Influential Listeners: An Experiment on Persuasion Bias in Social Networks," Working Papers 196, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Subha Mani & Utteeyo Dasgupta, 2010. "Explaining Randomized Evaluation Techniques Using Classroom Games," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-06, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Barnea, Amir & Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan, 2010. "Nature or Nurture: What Determines Investor Behavior?," SIFR Research Report Series 72, Institute for Financial Research.
- Wen S. Chern & Huei-Ching Lin, 2010. "Analysis of Country of Origin Labeling for Food Products in Taiwan using Auction Experiment," ISER Discussion Paper 0788, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.