Report NEP-EXP-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Serra Garcia, M. & Damme, E.E.C. van & Potters, J.J.M., 2010. "Hiding an Inconvenient Truth: Lies and Vagueness (Revision of DP 2008-107)," Discussion Paper 2010-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Pahlke, Julius & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2010. "An Experimental Test of Precautionary Bidding," Discussion Papers in Economics 11743, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bigoni, M. & Suetens, S., 2010. "Ignorance is not always Bliss: Feedback and Dynamics in Public Good Experiments," Discussion Paper 2010-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jeffrey V. Butler, 2008. "Trust, Truth, Status and Identity: an experimental inquiry," EIEF Working Papers Series 0817, Einaudi Institute for Economic and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2008.
- Emel Filiz-Ozbay & Erkut Y. Ozbay, 2010. "Social Image in Public Goods Provision with Real Effort," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1026, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Haoran He & Peter Martinsson & Ping Qin & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Household Decision Making in Rural China: Using Experiments to Estimate the Influences of Spouses," Working Papers 2010-20, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Maciejovsky, Boris & Sutter, Matthias & Budescu, David V. & Bernau, Patrick, 2010. "Teams Make You Smarter: Learning and Knowledge Transfer in Auctions and Markets by Teams and Individuals," IZA Discussion Papers 5105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huffman, Wallace E., 2010. "Consumer Acceptance of Genetically Modified Foods: Traits, Labels and Diverse Information," Staff General Research Papers 31835, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ensthaler, Ludwig & Nottmeyer, Olga & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2010. "Hidden Skewness," IZA Discussion Papers 5109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).