Report NEP-EXP-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," Documentos CEDE Series 91168, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Sascha Füllbrunn, 2010. "Limited Liability, Moral Hazard and Risk Taking - A Safety Net Game Experiment," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-04, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Sabrina Teyssier, 2010. "Envy and Loss Aversion in Tournaments," TWI Research Paper Series 52, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Don't Tell Me What to Do, Tell Me Who to Follow! Field Experiment Evidence on Voluntary Donations," Discussion Papers dp-10-16-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo & Rodriguez, Luz Angela & Johnson, Nancy L., 2009. "Collective Action for Watershed Management: Field Experiments in Colombia and Kenya," Documentos CEDE Series 91169, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2010. "Cooperation norms in multiple-stage punishment," TWI Research Paper Series 54, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Urs Fischbacher & Verena Utikal, 2010. "On the Acceptance of Apologies," TWI Research Paper Series 53, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- John Duffy, 2010. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach to Asset Pricing Experiments," Working Papers 398, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2010. "Preference for increasing wages: How do people value various streams of income?," MPRA Paper 23559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers’ Experimental Responses," Documentos CEDE Series 91170, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Robin Hogarth & Emre Soyer, 2010. "Experiencing simulated outcomes," Economics Working Papers 1224, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.