Report NEP-EXP-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason Delaney, 2009. "An Experimental Test of the Pigovian Hypothesis," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Peter Heemeijer & Cars Hommes & Joep Sonnemans & Jan Tuinstra, 2010. "Inflation Expectations and Stability in an Overlapping Generations Experiment with Money Creation," DNB Working Papers 241, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Beck, Adrian & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Qiu, Jianying & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Guilt from Promise-Breaking and Trust in Markets for Expert Services: Theory and Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4827, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2010-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang & Loke, Yiing Jia, 2010. "Inconsistency of fairness evaluation in simulated labot market," MPRA Paper 21527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riyanto, Yohanes Eko & Zhang, Jianlin, 2010. "An Egalitarian Regime Breeds Generosity: The Effect of Endowment Allocation Procedures on Social Preferences," MPRA Paper 21727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Götte, Lorenz & Rustichini, Aldo, 2010. "Overconfidence is a Social Signaling Bias," IZA Discussion Papers 4840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlsson,, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Sterner, Thomas, 2010. "Is Fairness Blind? - The effect of framing on preferences for effort-sharing rules," Working Papers in Economics 437, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Lampi, Elina & Nordblom, Katarina, 2010. "Risk-taking middle-borns: A study on birth-order and risk preferences," Working Papers in Economics 438, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.