Report NEP-EXP-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Dufwenberg & J. Todd Swarthout, 2009. "Play to Learn? An Experiment," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2009-08, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Werner G?th & M. Vittoria Levati & Jianying Qiu, 2009. "Satisficing in sales competition: experimental evidence," Working Papers 2009-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jianying Qiu & Eva-Maria Steiger, 2009. "Understanding Risk Attitudes in two Dimensions: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 2009-11, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Shirata, Yasuhiro, 2008. "The Evolution of Fairness under an Assortative Matching Rule in the Ultimatum Game," Discussion Papers 2008-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tobias Bruenner & Rene Levinsk? & Jianying Qiu, 2009. "Skewness preferences and asset selection: An experimental study," Working Papers 2009-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.