Report NEP-EXP-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noussair, C.N. & Tan, F., 2009. "Voting on Punishment Systems Within a Heterogeneous Group," Discussion Paper 2009-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gary Charness & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2009. "Cooperation and Competition in Intergenerational Experiments in the Field and in the Laboratory," Post-Print halshs-00371984, HAL.
- Bezrukova, Katerina & Smith, John, 2008. "Towards an understanding of the endogenous nature of identity in games," MPRA Paper 14447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Galbiati & Karl Schlag & Joël van der Weele, 2009. "Can sanctions induce pessimism? An experiment," Economics Working Papers 1150, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Reuben, E. & Suetens, S., 2009. "Revisiting Strategic versus Non-strategic Cooperation," Discussion Paper 2009-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Donja Darai & Jens Grosser & Nadja Trhal, 2009. "Patents versus Subsidies – A Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 0905, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Graversen, B.K. & Ours, J.C. van, 2009. "How a Mandatory Activation Program Reduces Unemployment Durations: The Effects of Distance," Discussion Paper 2009-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christopher Cotton, 2008. "Multiple-bidding in auctions as bidders become confident of their private valuations," Working Papers 0902, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Raj Chetty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Teaching the Tax Code: Earnings Responses to an Experiment with EITC Recipients," NBER Working Papers 14836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.