Report NEP-EXP-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Roux, 2008. "The attitude toward probabilities of portfolio managers : an experimental study," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08073, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Munro, Alistair & Valente, Marieta, 2008. "Green goods: are they good or bad news for the environment? Evidence from a laboratory experiment on impure public goods," MPRA Paper 13024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jan 2009.
- Alberto Chong & Hugo Nopo & Vanessa Rios, 2009. "Do Welfare Programs Damage Interpersonal Trust? Experimental Evidence from Representative Samples for Four Latin American Cities," Research Department Publications 4609, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Roberto Galbiati & Karl Schlag & Joël van der Weele, 2009. "Can Sanctions Induce Pessimism? An Experiment," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 024, University of Siena.
- Bellemare, Charles & Lepage, Patrick & Shearer, Bruce S., 2009. "Peer Pressure, Incentives, and Gender: An Experimental Analysis of Motivation in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 3948, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj, 2009. "On the Coefficient of Variation as a Measure of Risk Sensitivity," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2009-06, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Jul 2010.
- Nobuyuki Ito & Kenji Takeuchi & Koichi Kuriyama & Yasushi Shoji & Takahiro Tsuge & Yohei Mitani, 2008. "The influence of decision-making rules on individual preference for ecological restoration: Evidence from an experimental survey," Discussion Papers 0820, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Gächter, Simon & Nosenzo, Daniele & Renner, Elke & Sefton, Martin, 2008. "Who Makes a Good Leader? Social Preferences and Leading-by-Example," IZA Discussion Papers 3914, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2008. "Social Connections and Incentives in the Workplace: Evidence from Personnel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Serra Garcia, M. & Damme, E.E.C. van & Potters, J.J.M., 2008. "Truth or Efficiency? Communication in a Sequential Public Good Game (Replaced by DP 2010-80)," Discussion Paper 2008-107, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2009. "Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 14693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2009. "The Role of Experiments for the Development of Economic Theories," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 252, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Toepoel, V. & Dillman, D.A., 2008. "Words, Numbers and Visual Heuristics in Web Surveys: Is there a Hierarchy of Importance?," Discussion Paper 2008-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Traxler, Christian & Winter, Joachim, 2009. "Survey Evidence on Conditional Norm Enforcement," Discussion Papers in Economics 8992, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2008. "Design of Experiments: An Overview," Discussion Paper 2008-70, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.