Report NEP-EXP-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catherine C. Eckel & Ragan Petrie, 2008. "Face Value," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2008-11, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Jennifer M. Mellor, 2008. "Are Risk Preferences Stable? Comparing an Experimental Measure with a Validated Survey-Based Measure," Working Papers 74, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Beth A. Freeborn, 2008. "Varying the Intensity of Competition in a Multiple Prize Rent Seeking Experiment," Working Papers 75, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Ernst Fehr & Andreas Leibbrandt, 2008. "Cooperativeness and Impatience in the Tragedy of the Commons," IEW - Working Papers 378, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Martin Brown & Christian Zehnder, 2008. "On reputation: A microfoundation of contract enforcement and price rigidity," IEW - Working Papers 384, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Björn Bartling & Urs Fischbacher, 2008. "Shifting the Blame: On Delegation and Responsibility," IEW - Working Papers 380, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald, 2008. "Focal prices and price cycles in an alternating price duopoly experiment," Research Memoranda 021, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore