Report NEP-EXP-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Blume & Uri Gneezy, 2009. "Cognitive Forward Induction and Coordination without Common Knowledge: An Experimental Study," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 346, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Margo Bergman & G. Dirk Mateer & Michael Reksulak & Jonathan C. Rork & Rick K. Wilson & David Zirkle, 2008. "Your Place in Space: Classroom Experiment on Spatial Location Theory," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University 2008-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ermisch, John & Gambetta, Diego & Laurie, Heather & Siedler, Thomas & Uhrig, S.C. Noah, 2008. "Measuring people's trust," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-32, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stephen, Andrew T. & Pham, Michel Tuan, 2008. "On Feelings as a Heuristic for Making Offers in Ultimatum Negotiations," MPRA Paper 8779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Engel, 2008. "The Behaviour of Corporate Actors. A Survey of the Empirical Literature," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_23, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Brian Loasby, 2007. "The social science of economics," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology, SCEME 020/2007, SCEME.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & List, John A. & Millimet, Daniel L. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Price, Michael K., 2008. "Imposing Monotonicity Nonparametrically in First-Price Auctions," MPRA Paper 8769, University Library of Munich, Germany.