Report NEP-EXP-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Sonnemans, Joep & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2008. "Incentives Versus Sorting in Tournaments: Evidence from a Field Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6670, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geert Dhaene & Jan Bouckaert, 2007. "Sequential reciprocity in two-player, two-stages games: an experimental analysis," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0717, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Matthias Kräkel & Petra Nieken & Judith Przemeck, 2008. "Risk Taking in Winner-Take-All Competition," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse7_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2008. "Consumer Networks and Firm Reputation: A First Experimental Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Bruner & Michael McKee & Rudy Santore, 2008. "Hand in the Cookie Jar: An Experimental Investigation of Equity-based Compensation and Managerial Fraud," Working Papers 08-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Reuben, E. & Suetens, S., 2008. "Conditional Cooperation: Disentangling Strategic from Non-Strategic Motivations," Discussion Paper 2008-33, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- William Neilson & Michael McKee & Robert P. Berrens, 2008. "Value and Outcome Uncertainty as Explanations for the WTA vs WTP Disparity: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 08-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Jones & Michael McKee, 2008. "Giving To Ingrates?," Working Papers 08-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Grüner, Hans Peter, 2008. "Capital Markets, Information Aggregation and Inequality: Theory and Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765011687 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Schokkaert & Kurt Devooght & Bart Capeau & Sara Lelli, 2007. "Allocating an indivisible good. A questionnaire-experimental study of intercultural differences," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0716, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.