Report NEP-EXP-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nieken, Petra & Sliwka, Dirk, 2008. "Risk-Taking Tournaments: Theory and Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3400, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holm, Håkan J. & Kawagoe, Toshiji, 2008. "Face-to-Face Lying – an experimental study in Sweden and Japan," Working Papers 2008:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Hichri, Pavel & Hichri, Walid, 2008. "An auction mechanism for public goods provision: an experimental study," MPRA Paper 7884, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Hannah Hörisch & Oliver Kirchkamp, 2008. "Less fighting than expected - experiments with wars of attrition and all-pay auctions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:scs:wpaper:0807 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tavoni, Alessandro, 2007. "Incorporating fairness motives into the Impulse Balance Equilibrium concept: an application to experimental 2X2 games," MPRA Paper 7760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:scs:wpaper:0806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip J. Grossman & Mana Komai, 2008. "Leadership and Gender: An Experiment," Working Papers 2008-4, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Kirchkamp & Eva Poen & J. Philipp Reiß, 2008. "Outside options: Another reason to choose the first-price auction," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Yesuf, Mahmud & Bluffstone, Randy, 2007. "Risk aversion in low income countries: Experimental evidence from Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 715, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Oliver Kirchkamp & J. Philipp Reiß, 2008. "Out-of equilibrium bids in auctions - Wrong expectations or wrong bids," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:scs:wpaper:0808 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout, 2008. "How do people play against Nash opponents in games which have a mixed strategy equilibrium?," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2008-07, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Feb 2011.