Report NEP-EXP-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Abbink & Jordi Brandts & Benedikt Herrmann & Henrik Orzen, 2008. "Inter-Group Conflict and Intra-Group Punishment in an Experimental Contest Game," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 723.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Spiliopoulos, Leonidas, 2008. "Humans versus computer algorithms in repeated mixed strategy games," MPRA Paper 6672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadine Chlaß & Werner Güth, 2007. "Competition on Common Value Markets with Naive Traders - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-105, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Luis G. Gonzalez & M. Vittoria Levati, 2007. "Planning ahead: eliciting intentions and beliefs in a public goods game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-104, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Brice Corgnet & Praveen Kujal & Dave Porter, 2007. "Uninformative announcements and asset trading behavior," Economics Working Papers we078350, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- David Masclet & Thierry Pénard, 2008. "Is the ebay feedback system really efficient ? an experimental study," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200803, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Hammond, Peter J., 2008. "Beyond Normal Form Invariance : First Mover Advantage in Two-Stage Games with or without Predictable Cheap Talk," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 835, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ernesto Reuben & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2007. "Procrastination and Impatience," NBER Working Papers 13713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2008. "The Provision Point Mechanism and Scenario Rejection in Contingent Valuation," Working Papers 08-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Elisabeth Coutts & Ben Jann, 2008. "Sensitive Questions in Online Surveys: Experimental Results for the Randomized Response Technique (RRT) and the Unmatched Count Technique (UCT)," ETH Zurich Sociology Working Papers 3, ETH Zurich, Chair of Sociology.