Report NEP-EXP-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & TjÃ¸tta, Sigve & Torsvik, Gaute, 2007. "Testing Guilt Aversion," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 683, Stockholm School of Economics.
- James C. Cox & Elinor Ostrom & James M. Walker & Jamie Castillo & Eric Coleman & Robert Holahan & Michael Schoon & Brian Steed, 2007. "Trust in Private and Common Property Experiments," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University 2007-11, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Thomas Chesney & Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann, 2007. "Virtual world experimentation: An exploratory study," Occasional Papers, Industrial Economics Division 21, Industrial Economics Division.
- Andrea Morone, 2007. "Comparison of Mean-Variance Theory and Expected-Utility Theory through a Laboratory Experiment," series 0019, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - UniversitÃ di Bari, revised Oct 2007.
- Claudia Keser & Claude Montmarquette, 2007. "Voluntary Teaming and Effort," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 745, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- DHAENE, Geert & BOUCKAERT, Jan, 2007. "Sequential reciprocity in two-player, two-stage games: An experimental analysis," Working Papers 2007026, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Lotito, Gianna, 2007. "Resolute Choice in interaction: a qualitative experiment," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 94, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Tacit Collusion. The Neglected Experimental Evidence," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Burnham, Terence C. & Cesarini, David & Wallace, BjÃ¶rn & Johannesson, Magnus & Lichtenstein, Paul, 2007. "Billiards and Brains: Cognitive Ability and Behavior in a p-Beauty Contest," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 684, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gine, Xavier & Yang, Dean, 2007. "Insurance, credit, and technology adoption : field experimental evidence from Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4425, The World Bank.
- Gee, C., 2007. "Risky Choice and Type-Uncertainty in "Deal or No Deal?"," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0758, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.