Report NEP-EXP-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gürtler, Oliver & Harbring, Christine, 2007. "Feedback in Tournaments under Commitment Problems: Theory and Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krupka, Erin L. & Weber, Roberto A., 2007. "The Focusing and Informational Effects of Norms on Pro-Social Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 3169, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ondrej Rydval & Andreas Ortmann & Michal Ostatnicky, 2007. "Three Very Simple Games and What It Takes to Solve Them," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-092, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kene Boun My & Francois Cochard & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2007. "On the Acceptability of the Ambient Tax Mechanism: An Experimental Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-081, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Coleman, Stephen, 2007. "The Minnesota Income Tax Compliance Experiment: Replication of the Social Norms Experiment," MPRA Paper 5820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tarja Viitanen, 2007. "Childcare voucher and labour market behaviour: Experimental evidence from Finland," Working Papers 2007011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2007.
- Judith Avrahami & Werner Güth & Yaakov Kareev & Tobias Uske, 2007. "On the Incentive Effects of Uncertainty in Monitoring Agents - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-093, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J Brown, 2007. "Affective Decision Making: a Behavioral Theory of Choice," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001676, UCLA Department of Economics.