Report NEP-EXP-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noemí NAVARRO & Róbert VESZTEG, 2007. "Fair ultimatum: an experimental study of the Myerson value," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2007. "The Dynamic Interplay of Inequality and Trust - An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 37, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- David Reinstein, 2007. "Substitution Between (and Motivations for) Charitable Contributions: An Experimental Study," Economics Discussion Papers 648, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Deception through telling the truth?! Experimental evidence from individuals and teams," Working Papers 2007-26, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel A. Ballester, 2007. "A theory of reference-dependent behavior," Economics Working Papers 1056, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- John Smith, 2007. "Cognitive Dissonance, Imperfect Memory and the Preference for Increasing Payments," Departmental Working Papers 200705, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- John Smith, 2007. "Reputation, Social Identity and Social Conflict," Departmental Working Papers 200709, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Vignolo, 2007. "Imitation and Selective Matching in Reputational Games," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/31, European University Institute.
- Reeks, Ella, 2007. "Markets, Institutions and Sustainability," Working Papers 2174, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised Jul 2007.
- Egon Franck & Stephan Nüesch, 2007. "The Role of Patriotism in Explaining TV Audience of National Team Games - Evidence from Four International Tournaments," Working Papers 0065, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Malte Faber, 2007. "How to be an Ecological Economist," Working Papers 0454, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.