Report NEP-EXP-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucca Corazzini & Marco Faravelli & Lucca Stanca, 2007. "A Prize to Give for: An Experiment on Public Good Funding Mechanisms," ESE Discussion Papers 159, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Luca Stanca & Luigino Bruni & Luca Corazzini, 2007. "Testing Theories of Reciprocity: Do Motivations Matter?," Working Papers 109, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo & Luigi Mittone, 2007. "The glue of the economic system: the effect of relational goods on trust and trustworthiness," CEEL Working Papers 0705, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Andreas Ortmann & Alexandra Prokosheva & Ondrej Rydval & Ralph Hertwig, 2007. "Valuing A Risky Prospect Less Than Its Worst Outcome: Uncertainty Effect or Task Ambiguity?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-038, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Helga Fehr-Duda & Adrian Bruhin & Thomas Epper & Renate Schubert, 2007. "Rationality on the Rise: Why Relative Risk Aversion Increases with Stake Size," SOI - Working Papers 0708, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2008.
- Adrian Bruhin & Helga Fehr-Duda & Thomas Epper, 2007. "Risk and Rationality: Uncovering Heterogeneity in Probability Distortion," SOI - Working Papers 0705, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2007.
- Helga Fehr & Thomas Epper & Adrian Bruhin & Renate Schubert, 2007. "Risk and Rationality: The Effect of Incidental Mood on Probability Weighting," SOI - Working Papers 0703, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Ondrej Rydval, 2007. "The Interaction between Financial Incentives and Task-specific Cognitive Capital: More Evidence in Support of Camerer and Hogarth (1999)," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Palfrey, Thomas R. & Wang, Stephanie W., . "On eliciting beliefs in strategic games," Working Papers 1271, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Itaoka, Kenshi & Krupnick, Alan & Saito, Ava & Akai, Makoto, 2007. "Morbidity Valuation with a Cessation Lag: Choice Experiments for Public- and Private-Goods Contexts in Japan," Discussion Papers dp-07-07, Resources For the Future.
- Joanna Lahey, 2006. "Age, Women, and Hiring: An Experimental Study," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-23, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2006.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reuben, Ernesto & Riedl, Arno, 2007. "Public Goods Provision and Sanctioning in Privileged Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 2916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ondrej Rydval, 2007. "Financial Incentives and Cognitive Abilities: Evidence from a Forecasting Task with Varying Cognitive Load," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gastón Giordana & Marc Willinger, 2007. "Fixed Instruments to Cope with Stock Externalities An Experimental Evaluation," Working Papers 2007.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2007. "Returns to Capital in Microenterprises: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mbolatiana RAMBONILAZA (ADER CEMAGREF) & Patrick POINT (GREThA) & Jeanne DACHARY-BERNARD (ADER CEMAGREF), 2007. "Stability of the WTP measurements with successive use of choice experiments method and multiple programmes method," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.