Report NEP-EXP-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farina, Francesco & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2007. "Cooperation as self-interested reciprocity in the Centipede," MPRA Paper 3701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Reinhard Selten, 2007. "Experimental Investigation of a Cyclic Duopoly Game," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse9_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Christina M. Fong & Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2007. "What Determines Giving to Hurricane Katrina Victims? Experimental Evidence on Income, Race, and Fairness," NBER Working Papers 13219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus, 2007. "Anticipated verbal feedback induces altruistic behavior," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 668, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Beat Hedinger & Lorenz Goette, 2006. "Cooperation in the Cockpit: Evidence of Reciprocity and Trust among Swiss Air Force Pilots," Working Papers 0066, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Bjorkman, Martina & Svensson, Jakob, 2007. "Power to the people : evidence from a randomized field experiment of a community-based monitoring project in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4268, The World Bank.
- John D Hey & Gianna Lotito & Anna Maffioletti, 2007. "Choquet OK?," Discussion Papers 07/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Manuel F. Bagüés & Berta Esteve-Volart, 2007. "Can gender parity break the glass ceiling? Evidence from a repeated randomized experiment," Working Papers 2007-15, FEDEA.
- Paserman, Marco Daniele, 2007. "Gender Differences in Performance in Competitive Environments: Evidence from Professional Tennis Players," CEPR Discussion Papers 6335, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.