Report NEP-EXP-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brosig, Jeannette & Riechmann, Thomas & Weimann, Joachim, 2007. "Selfish in the End?:An Investigation of Consistency and Stability of individual Behavior," MPRA Paper 2035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schunk, Daniel & Winter, Joachim, 2007. "The Relationship Between Risk Attitudes and Heuristics in Search Tasks: A Laboratory Experiment," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 1377, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Juergen Bracht & Nick Feltovich, 2006. "Efficiency in the Trust Game: an Experimental Study of Preplay Contracting," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK 06/154, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Hägglund, Pathric, 2007. "Are there pre-programme effects of Swedish active labour market policies? Evidence from three randomised experiments," Working Paper Series, Swedish Institute for Social Research 2/2007, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Rigdon, Mary, 2005. "Trust and reciprocity in incentive contracting," MPRA Paper 2007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2006.
- Luca Corazzini, Sebastian Kube, Michel André Maréchal, 2007. "Towards a Behavioral Public Choice: Guilt-Aversion and Accountability in the Lab," ISLA Working Papers, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy 27, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Rigdon, Mary & McCabe, Kevin & Smith, Vernon, 2001. "Sustaining cooperation in trust games," MPRA Paper 2006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Apr 2006.
- Gary E Bolton & Jeannette Brosig, 2007. "How do coalitions get built - Evidence from an extensive form coalition game with renegotiation & externalities," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 30, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Guzmán, Ricardo Andrés & Rodríguez-Sickert, Carlos & Rowthorn, Robert, 2006. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do: the coevolution of altruistic punishment, conformist learning, and cooperation," MPRA Paper 2037, University Library of Munich, Germany.