Report NEP-EXP-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charness, Gary & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2007. "Cooperation, Competition, and Risk Attitudes: An Intergenerational Field and Laboratory Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Douglas D. Davis & Korenok Oleg & Robert Reilly, 2007. "Re-matching, Information and Sequencing Effects in Posted Offer Markets," Working Papers, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics 0701, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Matteo Ploner, 2007. "Personal Autonomy in Trust-Based Interactions. An Experimental Analysis," CEEL Working Papers, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 0701, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- McLeish, Kendra N. & Oxoby, Robert J., 2007. "Identity, Cooperation, and Punishment," IZA Discussion Papers 2572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nikos Nikiforakis & Hans-Theo Normann & Brian Wallace, 2007. "Asymmetric Enforcement of Cooperation in a Social Dilemma," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 982, The University of Melbourne.
- Camille Chaserant, 2006. "Minimal group identity and gender in ultimatum games," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2006-13, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Syngjoo Choi & Raymond Fisman & Douglas Gale & Shachar Kariv, 2007. "Consistency, Heterogeneity, and Granularity of Individual Behavior under Uncertainty," Economics Working Papers, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science 0076, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele K. Ruchala & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2007. "Pricing and Trust," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 07-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mitchell, David & Rebelein, Robert P. & Schneider, Patricia & Simpson, Nicole B. & Eric Fisher, . "A Classroom Experiment on Exchange Rate Determination with Purchasing Power Parity," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series, Vassar College Department of Economics 87, Vassar College Department of Economics.