Report NEP-EXP-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gelkha Buitrago & Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati, 2006. "Does anticipated aid create the need it wants to avoid? An experimental investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- John Duffy & Jack Ochs, 2006. "Cooperative Behavior and the Frequency of Social Interaction," Working Papers 274, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- John Bone & John D Hey & John Suckling, 2006. "What Price Compromise? Testing a Possibly Surprising Implication of Nash Bargaining Theory," Discussion Papers 06/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dennis Dittrich & Martin Kocher, 2006. "Monitoring and Pay: An Experiment on Employee Performance under Endogenous Supervision," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- John Duffy & Tatiana Kornienko, 2006. "Does Competition Affect Giving?," Working Papers 275, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Maria Alejandra Velez & James J. Murphy & John K. Stranlund, 2006. "Centralized and Decentralized Management of Local Common Pool Resources in the Developing World: Experimental Evidence from Fishing Communities in Colombia," Working Papers 2006-3, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Douglas D. Davis, 2006. "Pure Numbers Effects, Market Power, and Tacit Collusion in Posted Offer Markets," Working Papers 0603, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- David Masclet & Thierry Pénard, 2006. "Pourquoi évaluer son partenaire lors d’une transaction à la eBay ? une approche expérimentale," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200620, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:264 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Duffy & Margit Tavits, 2006. "Beliefs and Voting Decisions: A Test of the Pivotal Voter Model," Working Papers 273, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Ortona, Guido & Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio & Scacciati, Francesco, 2006. "Labour supply in presence of taxation financing public services. An experimental approach," POLIS Working Papers 71, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Giovanna Devetag & Andreas Ortmann, 2006. "When and Why? A Critical Survey on Coordination Failure in the Laboratory," CEEL Working Papers 0605, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Maria Alejandra Velez & James J. Murphy & John K. Stranlund, 2006. "Within and Between Group Variation of Individual Strategies in Common Pool Resources: Evidence from Field Experiments," Working Papers 2006-4, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Vincent P. Crawford, 2006. "Look-ups as the Windows of the Strategic Soul: Studying Cognition via Information Search in Game Experiments," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000462, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:197 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:267 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lise Vesterlund & Bill Harbaugh & Kate Krause, 2005. "The Fourfold Pattern of Risk Attitudes in Choice and Pricing Tasks," Working Papers 268, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.