Report NEP-EXP-2005-11-09This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Duffy & Tatiana Kornienko, 2005. "Does Competition Affect Giving? An Experimental Study," Experimental, EconWPA 0508002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpex:0508003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Diekmann & Wojtek Przepiorka, 2005. "The Evolution of Trust and Reputation: Results from Simulation Experiments," Experimental, EconWPA 0508005, EconWPA.
- Camelia Kuhnen & Brian Knutson, 2005. "The Neural Basis of Financial Risk Taking," Experimental, EconWPA 0509001, EconWPA.
- Carl Plat, 2005. "A Double Auction Market with Signals of Varying Precision," Experimental, EconWPA 0508004, EconWPA.
- Ossi KorkeamÃ¤ki & Roope Uusitalo, 2004. "Employment effects of a payroll tax cut â€“ Evidence from a regional tax subsidy experiment," ERSA conference papers ersa04p350, European Regional Science Association.