Report NEP-EXP-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ted Bergstrom, 2004. "Experimental Economics and Chamberlin's Excess Trading Conjecture," Experimental 0407001, EconWPA.
- Ted Bergstrom, 2004. "Extracting Valuable Data from Classroom Trading Pits," Experimental 0407002, EconWPA.
- Müller, W., 2003. "Allowing for Two Production Periods in the Cournot Duopoly: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper 2003-42, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Juergen Bracht & Charles Figuieres & Marisa Ratto, 2004. "Relative performance of two simple incentive mechanisms in a public good experiment," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/102, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bellemare, C. & Kroger, S., 2004. "On Representative Social Capital," Discussion Paper 2004-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.