Report NEP-EXP-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel Ockenfels & Reinhard Selten, 2004. "Impulse Balance Equilibrium and Feedback in First Price Auctions," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 7, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Pablo BraÃ±as-Garza & Antonio J. Morales, 2004. "How do subjects assess the Social Trade-off invilved in the Prisoners' Dilemma?," IESA Working Papers Series, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research 0407, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Jens GroÃŸer & Arthur Schram, 2004. "Neighborhood Information Exchange and Voter Participation: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 8, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 29 Sep 2004.
- Bodo Sturm & Joachim Weimann, 2004. "Unilateral Emissions Abatement: An Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1152, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bellemare, Charles & Kröger, Sabine, 2004. "On Representative Social Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 1145, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2004-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Riechmann & Joachim Weimann, 2004. "Competition as a Coordination Device. Experimental Evidence from a Minimum Effort Coordination Game," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0405011, EconWPA.
- Angrist, Joshua & Lavy, Victor, 2004. "The Effect of High Stakes High School Achievement Awards: Evidence from a School-Centered Randomized Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 1146, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian G Main & Andrew Park, 2004. "The British American Rules: An experimental examination of pre-trial bargaining within the shadow of the law," ESE Discussion Papers, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh 30, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2004. "Fairness and Incentives in a Multi-Task Principal-Agent Model," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 335, University of Munich, Department of Economics.