Report NEP-EXP-2003-09-08This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruce S. Shearer, 2003. "Piece Rates, Fixed Wages and Incentives: Evidence from a Field Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-48, CIRANO.
- Suetens, S., 2003. "A Duopoly Experiment on Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D," Discussion Paper 2003-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jordi Brandts & Antonio Cabrales & Gary Charness, 2003. "Forward induction and the excess capacity puzzle: An experimental investigation," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000253, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Marco Casari, 2003. "Does bounded rationality lead to individual heterogeneity? The impact of the experimentation process and of memory constraints," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 583.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bruce S. Shearer, 2003. "Compensation Policy and Worker Performance: Identifying Incentive Effects from Field Experiments," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-45, CIRANO.
- Hans-Theo Normann & Bradley J. Ruffle & Christopher M. Sndyer, 2003. "Do Buyer-Size Discounts Depend on the Curvature of the Surplus Function? Experimental Tests of Bargaining Models," Experimental 0308001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpex:308001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore