Report NEP-EXP-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danielson, Anders & Holm, Hakan J, 2003. "Tropic Trust versus Nordic Trust: Experimental Evidence from Tanzania and Sweden," Working Papers 2003:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Yaakov Kareev & Sharon Arnon & Reut Horwitz-Zeliger, 2002. "On the Misperception of Variability," Discussion Paper Series dp285, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Torsten Decker & Andreas Stiehler & Martin Strobel, 2003. "A Comparison of Punishment Rules in Repeated Public Good Games - An Experimental Study -," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Bertocco Giancarlo & Fanelli Luca & Paruolo Paolo, 2002. "On the determinants of inflation in Italy: evidence of cost-push effects before the European Monetary Union," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0223, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Neugebauer, Tibor & Poulsen, Anders & Schramm, Arthur, 2002. "Fairness and Reciprocity in the Hawk-Dove game," Working Papers 02-12, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- John Janmaat, 2003. "The Hayek Hypothesis and the Production Decision: An Experimental Analysis," Experimental 0305003, EconWPA.
- Jeannette Brosig & Axel Ockenfels & Joachim Weimann, 2003. "Information and Communication in Sequential Bargaining," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Fischer, S. & Güth, W. & Stiehler, A. & Müller, W., 2003. "From Ultimatum to Nash Bargaining: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper 2003-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tom Baker & Alon Harel & Tamar Kugler, 2003. "The Virtues of Uncertainty in Law: An Experimental Approach," Discussion Paper Series dp310, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Gary Bornstein & David V. Budescu & Tamar Kugler & Reinhard Selten, 2002. "Repeated Price Competition Between Individuals and Between Teams," Discussion Paper Series dp303, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.