Report NEP-EVO-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vicente Calabuig & Enrique Fatas & Gonzalo Olcina & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara, 2013. "Carry a big stick, or no stick at all An experimental analysis of trust and capacity of punishment," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0413, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Maria Zumbuehl & Thomas Dohmen & Gerard Pfann, 2013. "Parental Investment and the Intergenerational Transmission of Economic Preferences and Attitudes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 570, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Quang NGUYEN & Marie Claire VILLEVAL & Hui XU, 2013. "Trust and Trustworthiness Under The Prospect Theory and Quasi-Hyperbolic Preferences: A Field Experiment in Vietnam," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1301, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Binzel, Christine & Fehr, Dietmar, 2013. "Giving and Sorting among Friends: Evidence from a Lab-in-the-Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- André Barreira da Silva Rocha, 2013. "An Evolutionary Game for the Issues of Social Investment, Environmental Compliance and Consumer Boycott," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Yang, Xiaojun, 2013. "Intertemporal Choice Shifts in Households: Do they occur and are they good?," Working Papers in Economics 569, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gustav Feichtinger & Alexia Prskawetz & Andrea Seidl & Christa Simon & Stefan Wrzaczek, 2013. "Do Egalitarian Societies Boost Fertility?," Working Papers 1302, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Stefania Albanesi & Claudia Olivetti, 2013. "Maternal Health and the Baby Boom," Working Papers 2013-003, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.