Report NEP-EVO-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michalis Drouvelis & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2013. "Are Happier People Less Judgmental of Other People's Selfish Behaviors? Laboratory Evidence from Trust and Gift Exchange Games," CEP Discussion Papers dp1231, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gautam Gupta & Minhaj Mahmud & Pushkar Maitra & Santanu Mitra & Ananta Neelim, 2013. "Religion, Minority Status and Trust: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 28-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Nikolaos Georgantzis & Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco Lagos & Juliette Milgram, 2013. "Trust and reciprocity among Mediterranean countries," Working Papers, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain) 2013/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain).
- David K. Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2013. "Conflict, evolution, hegemony, and the power of the state," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2013-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Fehr, Dietmar & Huck, Steffen, 2013. "Who knows It is a game? On rule understanding, strategic awareness and cognitive ability," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-306, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Johannes C. Buggle, 2013. "Law and Social Capital: Evidence from the Code Napoleon in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 566, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Heller, Yuval, 2013. "Stability and trembles in extensive-form games," MPRA Paper 48160, University Library of Munich, Germany.