Report NEP-EVO-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Alexander Vostroknutov, 2013. "Norms Make Preferences Social," Discussion Papers dp13-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Jared Rubin, 2013. "Sustaining Group Reputation," Working Papers 13-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- M. D. Farjam & M. Faillo & W.F.G. Haselager & I.G. Sprinkhuizen-Kuyper, 2013. "Punishment Mechanisms and their Effect on Cooperation - A Simulation Study," CEEL Working Papers 1302, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Zuzana BernÃ¡ & JiÃ¸Ã Å palek, 2012. "The decentralization of punishments in experiments with public goods," Working Papers, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics 05, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Hannes Rusch, 2013. "What niche did human cooperativeness evolve in?," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 201327, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages (University of Barcelona, University of Edinburgh), 2013. "Two Studies on the Interplay between Social Preferences and Individual Biological Features," ESE Discussion Papers 218, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Pablo Lucas & Issam Malki, 2013. "Revisiting the Antisocial Punishment across Societies Experiment," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 201310, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- John V.C. Nye & Grigory Androuschak & DesirÃ©e Desierto & Garett Jones & Maria Yudkevich, 2012. "What Determines Trust? Human Capital vs. Social Institutions : Evidence from Manila and Moscow," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers, University of the Philippines School of Economics 201219, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "Reconciling behavioural and neoclassical economics," Working Papers hal-00819763, HAL.
- Jürgen Essletzbichler, 2013. "Relatedness, industrial branching and technological cohesion in U.S. metropolitan areas," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1307, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2013.
- Paul Plummer & Matthew Tonts, 2013. "Path dependence, place dependence, and the evolution of a patchwork economy: Evidence from Western Australia, 1981-2008," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1308, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2013.