Report NEP-EVO-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uri Gneezy & Alex Imas & Kristóf Madarász, 2012. "Conscience Accounting: Emotional Dynamics and Social Behavior," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2012/563, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Giuseppe Albanese & Guido de Blasio & Paolo Sestito, 2013. "Trust and preferences: evidence from survey data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 911, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andries Richter & Daan van Soest & Johan Grasman, 2013. "Contagious Cooperation, Temptation, and Ecosystem Collapse," Working Papers 2013.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brito, Paulo & Datta, Bipasa & Dixon, Huw, 2012. "The evolution of mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/23, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Korenok Oleg & Edward L. Millner & Laura Razzolini, 2013. "Taking, Giving, and Impure Altruism in Dictator Games," Working Papers 1301, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Heinrich H. Nax & Maxwell N. Burton-Chellew & Stuart A. West & H. Peyton Young, 2013. "Learning in a Black Box," PSE Working Papers hal-00817201, HAL.
- Luis Rayo & Arthur Robson, 2013. "Biology and the Arguments of Utility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1893, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.