Report NEP-EVO-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jingnan (Cecilia) Chen & Daniel Houser, 2013. "Promises and Lies: An Experiment on Detecting Deception," Working Papers 1038, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Feb 2013.
- Adam Zylbersztejn, 2013. "Strategic signaling or emotional sanctioning? An experimental study of ex post communication in a repeated public goods game," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Li Hao & Daniel Houser, 2013. "Perceptions, Intentions, and Cheating," Working Papers 1039, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Feb 2013.
- Hassani Mahmooei, Behrooz & Parris, Brett, 2012. "Dynamics of effort allocation and evolution of trust: an agent-based model," MPRA Paper 44919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zibo Xu, 2013. "The instability of backward induction in evolutionary dynamics," Discussion Paper Series dp633, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Christophe Muller & Marc Vothknecht, 2013. "Group Violence, Ethnic Diversity and Citizen Participation: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers halshs-00796194, HAL.
- Zibo Xu, 2013. "Evolutionary stability in finite stopping games under a fast best-reply dynamics," Discussion Paper Series dp632, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Zibo Xu, 2013. "Evolutionary stability in general extensive-form games of perfect information," Discussion Paper Series dp631, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Gosselin, Pierre & Lotz, Aileen & Wambst, Marc, 2013. "On apparent irrational behaviors : interacting structures and the mind," MPRA Paper 44421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy W. Guinnane & Sheilagh C. Ogilvie, 2013. "A Two-Tiered Demographic System: "Insiders" and "Outsiders" in Three Swabian Communities, 1558-1914," Working Papers 1021, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Borghans, Lex & Meijers, Huub & Weel, Bas ter, 2013. "The importance of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation for measuring IQ," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 006, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.