Report NEP-EVO-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coenen, Michael & Jovanovic, Dragan, 2012. "Investment behavior in a constrained dictator game," DICE Discussion Papers 77, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bhirombhakdi, Kornpob & Potipiti, Tanapong, 2012. "Performance of a reciprocity model in predicting a positive reciprocity decision," MPRA Paper 42326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Chmura, Thorsten & Martinsson, Peter, 2012. "Risk attitudes, development, and growth: Macroeconomic evidence from experiments in 30 countries," Discussion Papers, WZB Junior Research Group Risk and Development SP II 2012-401, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2012. "Reciprocal Relationships in Tax Compliance Decisions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201239, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Immigrants, Ethnic Identities and the Nation-State," IZA Discussion Papers 7020, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2012. "Historical Sources of Institutional Trajectories in Economic Development: China, Japan, and Korea Compared," ADBI Working Papers 397, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Annette Freyberg-inan, 2012. "WP 123: “Gone Fishing” Modeling Diversity in Work Ethics," AIAS Working Papers 123, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.