Report NEP-EVO-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano & Bellomo Saverio, 2012. "Yoga beyond wellness: Meditation, trust and cooperation," wp.comunite 0095, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Butler, Jeff & Giuliano, Paola & Guiso, Luigi, 2012. "Trust, Values and False Consensus," CEPR Discussion Papers 9216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucas, Pablo & de Oliveira, Angela C.M. & Banuri, Sheheryar, 2012. "The Effects of Group Composition and Fractionalization in a Public Goods Game: An Agent-Based Simulation," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "On the Nature of Reciprocity: Evidence from the Ultimatum Reciprocity Measure," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-27, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Riener, Gerhard & Wiederhold, Simon, 2012. "Heterogeneous treatment effects in groups," DICE Discussion Papers 73, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano, 2012. "The triadic design to identify trust and reciprocity: Extensions and robustness," wp.comunite 0096, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Malmendier, Ulrike & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "You Owe Me," Discussion Papers in Economics 14241, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Stephenson, Matt, 2012. "Nobody Likes a Rat: On the Willingness and Consequences of Reporting Lies," IZA Discussion Papers 6998, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cary Frydman & Nicholas Barberis & Colin Camerer & Peter Bossaerts & Antonio Rangel, 2012. "Using Neural Data to Test a Theory of Investor Behavior: An Application to Realization Utility," NBER Working Papers 18562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.