Report NEP-EVO-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Bucheli, Marisa & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2012. "Moral cleansing and moral licenses: experimental evidence," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-09, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Erte Xiao & Howard Kunreuther, 2012. "Punishment and Cooperation in Stochastic Social Dilemmas," NBER Working Papers 18458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2012. "Trust, Values and False Consensus," NBER Working Papers 18460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Regner, Tobias & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "Motivational cherry picking," DICE Discussion Papers, HeinrichâHeineâUniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) 68, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Kovarik, Jaromir & Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Cobo-Reyes, Ramón & Jiménez, Natalia & Ponti, Giovanni, 2012. "Prosocial norms and degree heterogeneity in social networks," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-10, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Subhashish Modak Chowdhury & Joo Young Jeon, 2012. "Income effect and altruism," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS), School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. 12-04, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Francisco Campos-Ortiz & Louis Putterman & T. K. Ahn & Loukas Balafoutas & Mongoljin Batsaikhan & Matthias Sutter, 2012. "Security of Property as a Public Good: Institutions, Socio-Political Environment and Experimental Behavior in Five Countries," Working Papers, Banco de MÃ©xico 2012-12, Banco de México.
- Felipe Kast & Stephan Meier & Dina Pomeranz, 2012. "Under-Savers Anonymous: Evidence on Self-Help Groups and Peer Pressure as a Savings Commitment Device," NBER Working Papers 18417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irma Clots-Figueras & Roberto Hernán González & Praveen Kujal, 2012. "Asymmetry and Deception in the Investment Game," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 12-23, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:350 is not listed on IDEAS anymore