Report NEP-EVO-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David, Gill & Rebecca, Stone, 2012. "Desert and inequity aversion in teams," MPRA Paper 36864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stoop, Jan, 2012. "From the lab to the field: envelopes, dictators and manners," MPRA Paper 37048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuazo Garín, Peio & Rocha, André Barreira da Silva & Laruelle, Annick, 2011. "Replicator Dynamics and Evolutionary Stable Strategies in Heterogeneous Games," IKERLANAK, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico I 2011-57, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Nathan Nunn, 2012. "Culture and the Historical Process," NBER Working Papers 17869, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonhard K. Lades, 2012. "Impulsive Consumption and Reflexive Thought: Nudging Ethical Consumer Behavior," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2012-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Janko Gorter & Paul Schilp, 2012. "Risk preferences over small stakes: Evidence from deductible choice," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 338, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Nicholas A. Christakis & Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & James H. Fowler & Bruno S. Frey, 2012. "Genes, Economics and Happiness," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1127, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.