Report NEP-EVO-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bauer, Michal & Chytilová, Julie & Pertold-Gebicka, Barbara, 2011. "Effects of Parental Background on Other-Regarding Preferences in Children," IZA Discussion Papers 6026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano, 2011. "Trust, reciprocity and altruism: An impossible addition," wp.comunite 0082, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Sam Asher & Lorenzo Casaburi & Plamen Nikolov, 2011. "One Step at a Time: Does Gradualism Build Coordination?," Working Papers 1113, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Selda (Ying Fang) Kao & K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Behavioural Economics: Classical and Modern," ASSRU Discussion Papers, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit 1126, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Siegried K. Berninghaus & Thomas Neumann & Bodo Vogt, 2011. "Learning in Networks - An Experimental Study using Stationary Concepts," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "Economics and psychology.Perfect rationality versus bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 34292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Papa Stefano, 2011. "Come misurare fiducia, reciprocitÃ e altruismo," wp.comunite 0078, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Elisabeth Bügelmayer & C. Katharina Spieß, 2011. "Spite and Cognitive Skills in Preschoolers," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 404, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Peter Kuhn & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Do Women Prefer a Co-operative Work Environment?," Post-Print halshs-00633646, HAL.
- Martin Grossmann, 2011. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies in Sports Contests," Working Papers 0149, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- William R. Parke & George A. Waters, 2011. "On the Evolutionary Stability of Rational Expectations," Working Paper Series 20111002, Illinois State University, Department of Economics.