Report NEP-EVO-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Ruslan Gurtoviy & Verena Utikal, 2011. "Size matters - when it comes to lies," TWI Research Paper Series 66, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Daniel Houser & Stefan Vetter & Joachim Winter, 2011. "Fairness and Cheating," Working Papers 1019, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Timo Hiller, 2011. "Alliance Formation and Coercion in Networks," Working Papers 2011.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pelosse, Yohan, 2011. "Inter and intra-group conflicts as a foundation for contest success functions," MPRA Paper 31468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas, Alex M & Walling, Lima, 2011. "Fair competition: The engine of economic development," MPRA Paper 31333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2011. "On the Nature of Reciprocity: Evidence from the Ultimatum Reciprocity Measure," TWI Research Paper Series 65, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.