Report NEP-EVO-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oded Galor & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2011. "Evolution and the Growth Process: Natural Selection of Entrepreneurial Traits," Economics Working Papers 0098, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Alessandro Romeo, 2011. "Violence and social capital: Evidence of a microeconomic vicious circle," Working Papers 197, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nakamoto, Yasuhiro & Sato, Masayuki, 2011. "Loss aversion, social comparison and physical abilities at younge age," MPRA Paper 31221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2011. "Cooperative Attitudes in Nonprofit Firms. Evidence from An Artefactual Field Experiment with Workers of Social Cooperatives," CEEL Working Papers 1101, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- John Engle & Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2011. "Social Exchange and Risk and Ambiguity Preferences," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-46, CIRANO.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2011. "On the origins of gender roles: women and the plough," CEPR Discussion Papers 8418, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.