Report NEP-EVO-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Lorenzo Sacconi, 2011. "Does a virtuous circle between social capital and CSR exist? A Ònetwork of gamesÓ model and some empirical evidence," Econometica Working Papers wp28, Econometica.
- Centorrino, Samuele & Djemaï, Elodie & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Milinski, Manfred & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "Smiling is a Costly Signal of Cooperation Opportunities: Experimental Evidence from a Trust Game," IDEI Working Papers 669, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Markus M. Mobius & Muriel Niederle & Paul Niehaus & Tanya S. Rosenblat, 2011. "Managing Self-Confidence: Theory and Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2011. "Economic Growth, Technological Progress, and Social Capital: The Inverted U Hypothesis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- THISSE, Jean - François, 2011. "Geographical economics : A historical perspective," CORE Discussion Papers 2011012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charles D. Kolstad, 2011. "Public Goods Agreements with Other-Regarding Preferences," NBER Working Papers 17017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaël Giraud & Cécile Renouard, 2011. "Is the Veil of Ignorance Transparent?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11026, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sara LaLumia & James Sallee, 2011. "The Value of Honesty: Empirical Estimates from the Case of the Missing Children," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Item repec:hal:cepnwp:halshs-00590527 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Andreoni & Laura K. Gee, 2011. "Gun For Hire: Does Delegated Enforcement Crowd out Peer Punishment in Giving to Public Goods?," NBER Working Papers 17033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elvire Guillaud, 2011. "Preferences for redistribution: an empirical analysis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2011. "Spread of hoax in Social Media," MPRA Paper 30674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn W. Harrison & J. Todd Swarthout, 2011. "Can Intertemporal Choice Experiments Elicit Time Preferences for Consumption? Yes," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Abeler, Johannes & Falk, Armin & Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David, 2011. "Reference Points and Effort Provision," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 358, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.