Report NEP-EVO-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Lorenzo Sacconi, 2011. "Does a virtuous circle between social capital and CSR exist? A Ã’network of gamesÃ“ model and some empirical evidence," Econometica Working Papers wp28, Econometica.
- Centorrino, Samuele & DjemaÃ¯, Elodie & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Milinski, Manfred & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "Smiling is a Costly Signal of Cooperation Opportunities: Experimental Evidence from a Trust Game," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 669, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Markus M. Mobius & Muriel Niederle & Paul Niehaus & Tanya S. Rosenblat, 2011. "Managing Self-Confidence: Theory and Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2011. "Economic Growth, Technological Progress, and Social Capital: The Inverted U Hypothesis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- THISSE, Jean - FranÃ§ois, 2011. "Geographical economics : A historical perspective," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2011012, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Charles D. Kolstad, 2011. "Public Goods Agreements with Other-Regarding Preferences," NBER Working Papers 17017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- GaÃ«l Giraud & CÃ©cile Renouard, 2011. "Is the Veil of Ignorance Transparent?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11026, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sara LaLumia & James Sallee, 2011. "The Value of Honesty: Empirical Estimates from the Case of the Missing Children," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Damien Besancenot & Habib Dogguy, 2011. "Paradigm Shift," CEPN Working Papers, HAL halshs-00590527, HAL.
- James Andreoni & Laura K. Gee, 2011. "Gun For Hire: Does Delegated Enforcement Crowd out Peer Punishment in Giving to Public Goods?," NBER Working Papers 17033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elvire Guillaud, 2011. "Preferences for redistribution: an empirical analysis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11030, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2011. "Spread of hoax in Social Media," MPRA Paper 30674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn W. Harrison & J. Todd Swarthout, 2011. "Can Intertemporal Choice Experiments Elicit Time Preferences for Consumption? Yes," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University 2011-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Abeler, Johannes & Falk, Armin & GÃ¶tte, Lorenz & Huffman, David, 2011. "Reference Points and Effort Provision," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 358, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.